DESCRIBE YOURSELF AND YOUR FAMILY.
1. What’s your name?
2. Where are you from?
3. Where do you live?
4. Can you speak English?
5. Can you play a musical instrument?
6. Do you have any brothers or sisters?
7. Are they older than you?
8. What are your parents’ names?
9. Is your dad older than your mum?
10. Do you love your family?
11. Can you describe a person in your family?
12. Do they have their own car?
WHAT DO YOU DO? DESCRIBE YOUR DAILY ROUTINE.
1. Are you an architect?
2. What time do you get up in the morning?
3. What do you usually do after breakfast?
4. What time do you have lunch?
5. What food do you prefer, sweet or savoury?
6. How often do you eat fast food?
7. How often do you cook at home?
8. How often are you late?
9. How often do you play sports?
10. How often do you go to the cinema?
A FAMILY AT HOME. WHERE ARE THEY? WHAT ARE THEY DOING?
1. What is dad doing in the kitchen?
2. What is mum doing in the living room?
3. What is their son doing in his bedroom?
4. What is their daughter doing in the bathroom?
5. How many chairs are there in the dining room?
6. Are there flowers on the dining table?
7. Is there a bath next to the shower?
8. Is there a sofa under the window?
9. Is there a lamp behind the armchair?
10. Is there a sofa in front of the armchair?
1. What date is it today?
2. The north of the island is better than the south, do you think so?
3. What’s the weather like in the north of Tenerife? And in the south?
4. El Puma is younger than Enrique Iglesias, is that right?
5. The ‘Drago Milenario’ is the oldest tree in Tenerife, do you agree?
6. What is the highest mountain in Spain?
7. Is mount Everest higher or shorter than mount Teide?
8. How many bedrooms are there in your house?
9. How may bathrooms are there in your house?
10. Is there a television in your living room?
11. Is there a swimming pool in your garden?
12. Can you afford a very big house with a swimming pool?
13. How much is an espresso in Icod? Is it cheaper or more expensive than in London?
14. How much sugar do you like in your coffee? A lot of sugar or a little sugar?
15. How many cups of coffee do you drink a day?
16. How was the English course?
17. Did you enjoy it?
18. Did you like your classmates?
19. Did you have fun?
20. Did you learn a little English?